Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bee Mine Products Mother's Day Sale! 25% OFF!! Discount Code: MOMBBB


It's no secret that I *love* Bee Mine Products and my daughters main staples are from their line (curly butter and luscious moisturizer!) Well, if you have been wanting to try them NOW is your chance! Receive 25% off of your Bee Mine Products purchase starting May 12th (12 am midnight EST - 11:59 pm EST) with code: MOMBBB Bee Mine will be giving away t-shirts to the first 25 family members with orders over $100 subtotal. Samples will be given away to orders over $25 while supplies last!!!! Remember, that's code: MOMBBB Happy Shopping! www.beemineproducts.com

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love their products. I've been wanting to get their deep conditioner and curly butter for my little girl's hair. I thank you also for your tips and trips on caring for our little lady's locks. Have a bless day! :o)

    cbclady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.