Monday, September 13, 2010

Side Twisted Bun

Photobucket

We decided (at the last minute) to go to a Hispanic Festival over the weekend so I did a quick style on A. I simply gathered her hair in to a side ponytail and did a large three strand twist then wrapped the three strand twist around the ponytail holder. I used three bobbypins to hold the bun in place and added some korker bows.

We had a nice time at the festival. A was up out of her seat dancing the entire time. A photographer took the photo of the kiddos below. Although Lil Man wasn't in a picture taking mood, it still came out nice. Don't mind the quality, I took a picture of the picture with my camera, lol.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Photobucket

16 comments :

  1. I want to try this over the weekend and post it on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How often does she wear her hair all the way down? Do you ever use any hair bling? You should do a style with some bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love it. Very pretty skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome you were able to get a picture of both of them together. I know with my two it is totally hard to get both kids in one picture with having a very little one wanting to be held! A look adorable and I love her flower on her wrist! We do not see lil man a lot but he is adorable and getting super big! Plus his hair is cute...he's a cutie as well. BTW...awesome style..another easy one I can throw together quickly in the morning for school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love corkers PERIOD! LOL Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Nikki. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I'm loving the korker bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so adorable. Love the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture is soooo cute. I love the style, can't wait for my lady bug to start wearing corkers etc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love her outfit and your son looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute! and i love the hair accessories too (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute style! I'm amazed that you were able to get all of that hair into one ponytail. I can't do that without all the lumps and bumps!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.