Monday, October 26, 2009

Diva Spotlight!

Photobucket


I'm going to add Diva Spotlight to the blog. Basically I will just interview mother's and ask them different questions in regards to their child's hair. What kind of products they use, their routine, to share some pictures. You get the idea!

If you would like to be a part of Diva Spotlight please email me at beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com

Thank You

Also, on to other news, I would like to do a giveaway once I reach 100 followers. Seems like long ways away but who knows? Nothing major, just some cute hair accesories and things like that. Just wanted to let everyone know!

1 comment :

  1. i am in trinidad and tabago.my princess an i love your hair style we have some to share with you.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.