Friday, October 23, 2009

About

Photobucket

Miss "A" & "Lil Man"
My name is Nikki, I have two children, "A" (5 years old), and "Lil Man'" (2 years old). After searching high and low for a blog catered to Biracial/African American children's hair care and coming up short I  decided to create my own. I want to showcase a variety of natural children's hairstyles and show other moms that yes, your child does have options. I know some mothers think their children can only wear braids, while another may think their child can only wear a puff, and while that is cute, I don't want you to ever feel limited because your child has natural hair. I truly believe natural hair is the most versatile hair out there. Embrace it, don't fight it.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional by any means. This is a hobby of mine and we use "hair time" as a bonding experience. We talk, laugh, crack jokes, and just have fun.


If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, the best way to contact me is through email: beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com





If you find the information here helpful and/or would like to contribute to our blog or the kiddos piggy banks, please feel free to make a donation of any amount.

Your donation is not required but is very much appreciated!