Monday, June 13, 2011

The List


I'm having a yard sale this week so I spent the weekend getting old stuff out of the attic, while I was searching for stuff to sale I found an old purse with a folded up paper. I remember the day (3/13/09) just like it was yesterday. I went to the library and asked the librian if she had any books about African American hair care and styling because I was having a hard time with my daughters hair. She did a quick search and handed me this list. Oh the memories. Look at how far we have come...

7 comments :

  1. Amazing, isn't! So, thankful for the BBB blog and the entire online hair care community! :)

    untrainedhairmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful reminder of how much you have learned! good luck on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i love this blog and when we think about how we cam along away its just amazing wish i was in ur city when u do tht yard sale bet u have amazing stuff plz keep us posted with great hair care tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. were any of these books useful?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. :)

    @LoveLee, if I remember correctly, they only had one available. It was Kinki Kreations. I think everything was pretty basic but it was very helpful for a beginner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooo love this blog !!! Thank you so much for your time and your beautiful hair creation and ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.