Monday, May 2, 2011

Down & Out



A wore her Half Up, Half Down Braid-out for a couple of days. She probably could have worn it for another day but I decided to spritz her hair with some water and add some Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk to her hair. I just added it in large sections with my hands. No detangling, no combs, nothing. This resulted in a stretched out curly look. It's not as defined and it's a little frizzy, but she loved it and this is just another way to stretch your curls out.

5 comments :

  1. This is super pretty! I love the bow!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! Will you be doing a review on some Shea Moisture products soon?? i love them =]

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.