Sunday, February 13, 2011

Part 2: Valentine's Day Hair Share!



Here's part 2 of Valentine's Day Hair Share! Thank you all so much for sharing. You are all so creative and talented. Click here to see part 1.

In no particular order...

#1 shared by Toni:





#2 shared by Ally:





#3 shared by Laura:







#4 shared by Shonti:









#5 shared Angelina:





#6 shared by Tiffany:





#7 shared by Blair:



#8 shared by Danielle:



#9 shared by Jennifer:







#10 shared by Rameeka:





#11 shared by MiMi Braids





#12 shared by Stephanie:



#13 shared by Shanett:



#14 shared by Maisha:







#15 shared by Morgan:



#16 shared by Alison:



#17 shared by Jami:





13 comments :

  1. Very creative and pretty. Love the designs Stephanie did . Great job mommies. Wish I could've joined u guys but I have all boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say that this is just awesome!!! what a creativity, love it...well done all!!!tumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really amazing styles - well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing--simply gorgeous. I am utterly and completely intimidated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I knew this was going on because I braided a heart in my daughter's hair for her birthday. It was a hit at her party! I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are sooo beautiful! such creativity!



    http://precious-curls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in awe of the talent shown in these pictures! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next year I am biting off of #12. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these adorable style pictures. Love them! I braided a heart into my daughter's hair too. Hope to post it later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great!! All of the moms did an excellent job!! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!
    SN: I emailed updated pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome styles! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.