Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A's Hair Growth - Pictures 2 Years Apart

I was uploading random pictures on our Facebook page, as I normally do and got to chatting with a few ladies about A's hair growth so I decided to post these pictures on the blog. These were taken 2 years apart.

January 6th, 2009 - 3 Years Old, All brushed out.


January 25th, 2011 - 5 Years Old, All brushed out.


By the way, we have a very active Facebook page so feel free to add us! We talk about everything, from teaching our children to read, to hair, to what's going on in the news, back to hair! lol The women are great and very helpful (not to mention, hilarious!). Our Facebook badge is in the right side column or you can search Beads Braids Beyond.

12 comments :

  1. I Cant wait til Destinys hair really starts growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! My 3 year old (4 in a few days!) daughter's hair looks just like your daughter in her before picture.

    Her hair has a lot of potential - I try my best to keep it protected by keeping it braids but I'm ready to take the plunge and experiment. Your blog will be my go to place for inspiration and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see some growth like this in my daughters hair. It's amazing. What do you use to detangle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww! What a little doll! and great job with her hair, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is incredible!!! what a differents! and indeed Facebook rocks..i really like the topics etc..educative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww that's some impressive growth! Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter hair is just a bit longer than your daughters hair in the 3yr old pic and she's just 15 months :( is this what I have to look forward to? Lol she already doesn't like getting it done. She's getting use to it tho. She has way too much hair for me not to comb it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant seem to get my daughters hair to grow at all... what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your daughters hair. I made the big mistake letting a stylist who did not know what they were doing TRIM my daughters hair (instead of who she normally goes to) and the TRIM ended up being 3 inches if not more. She is 6 yrs old but now her hair is back to the length from when she was 3. Any tips on fast hair growth - I am so upset with myself.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.