Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Little Girls Natural Hairstyles: Twist Out's + Puff with Twisted Bang

Miss A and her cousins. Click pictures to enlarge
Natural hair, it's a beautiful thing on little girls, no? No matter what texture or length.

I told you all on our Facebook page I was going to post more pictures and details of Miss A and her cousins hair so let's get started.

Let's discuss Miss A's older cousins hair first. You saw her Side Cornrows with Two Strand Twists style posted a few days ago and I mentioned we planned on doing a twist out. The day after I styled her hair she came back over so I could remove the twists. I didn't really do anything special other than take the two strand twists out. When doing a twist out, I slowly unravel from the ends and work my way up. As you can see, her twist out turned out fabulous! Very well defined. She really loved it and could not stop admiring herself in the mirror. This was her first ever twist out. 



Moving on to Lil Bit. I posted her Cornrows and Twisted Bangs style the other day as well. For pictures, we decided put her hair up in a high ponytail and gently brush the hair out for a nice round puff. I pulled the twisted bangs to the side and added a bow. How adorable does she look? 



And last, but certainly not least, Miss A! You saw her Two Strand Twists with Braided Roots + High Bun hair style posted about a week ago. She has another EEG this week so I had to go ahead and take the twists down. Her twist out came out beautiful. I like the idea of leaving the braids in at the roots because her roots are the first to puff up when she wears twist outs and braid outs. Another happy girl!



I should have a post up next week on how YOU can get the perfect twist out on any hair type so be on the look out for that.

Don't forget to stop by and "LIKE" us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/beadsbraidsandbeyond

11 comments :

  1. These are super cute styles and pretty girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the girls are beautiful! ! Love their hairstyles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished you lived near me so that I could pay you to do my daughter's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The styles remind me of the 'rope' styles I wore. The children's styles are so pretty. Little ones are so beautiful when they look like little girls. They have many years ahead to enjoy looking like an adult. Children do not need chemicals in their hair. Each individual has her own style of beautiful. Learn to embrace that unique beauty. Styling without chemicals takes time, practice of the art and patience. Oh but isn't it worth the investment. Excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styles on such pretty ladies!! I did the braids and side twist on my baby and she loves it!! Thanks for so many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you posting more. All three girls look beautiful, it is nice to see a variety of textures and lengths. I hope that A's EEG goes well.

    All the best
    Angelicque

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauti4 as always!,blessed hands creative styles!,surely me & my fam will continue ta uplift lil A in our prayers peace & blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these hair styles! You are really talented. I never would have thought to leave a braid or twist in while unraveling a twist out to keep the roots from getting bushy. I think I might actually try that method myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not that your hair work isn't great- but those three beauties could rock any styles or bald heads even. What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are sooooo cute and the look like sisters. The hairstyles are awesome as well but i just like those cute litte faces reminds me of my little siters :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki, where do you get the accessories from. They really compliment the style and give it the added extra. I stumbled across some of the bows at Gymboree, but what about the flowers you add? Gonna try one of these creative styles this weekend. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this blog. You not only inspire me to get creative, but help me figure out a maintenance routine. Please keep p the great work!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.