Sunday, April 15, 2012

Little Girls Hairstyle: Side Swept Two Strand Twists into Puff


Click photos to enlarge
I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of Miss A's older cousin so let's go ahead and give her an alias. We'll call her Ky. Ky spent the night again this weekend and asked me if I could do her hair like her little cousins so of course I said yes.

I washed her hair with Cara B Naturally products (shampoo and conditioner). After washing I applied a generous amount of Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and banded her hair for the night (see picture below).


Banded hair
Stretched hair after banding

Ky's hair was ready for styling the next morning so I parted a square in the top middle section of her head. I cornrowed medium sections straight down and ended them in basic two strand twists.  I used Bee Mine Curly Butter for styling. I pulled her hair into a side puff with an ouchless ponytail holder and pinned her twists to the side near the puff. I added a headband and she was all done! She absolutely loves it. See more pictures below.



Here's Miss A's version in case you missed it. Check out the post here.

Miss A's version of this style.

Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/beadsbraidsandbeyond



7 comments :

  1. This is cute! Looking forward to seeing more of her cousin's hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a mom yet but I absolutely love this blog. Some of A's hairstyles are even applicable to adults. I'm really eager to try a three-strand twist out on my hair. I'm learning a lot here for my own hair (MBL) my bf's hair (APL) and our future children. We've both said we will not cut ours boys hair so I'll need to learn styles for the whole house lol.

    Anywho, today's styles are really cute. I admire your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute- she looks just like Miss A, I didn't even know at first it wasn't her. I was wondering what happened to her giant puff, lol.

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of Ky's styles. Her hair is similar in length and texture to my 4 year old's hair. I'll be using this style for her recital this weekend. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty little girl! I love this style on her.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.