Sunday, October 17, 2010

Twist Out Results Using HEHH

Photobucket


Here are A's twist out results using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration as a leave-in. Love the results! Her ends were just a little frizzed out but otherwise her twist out was very well defined and really soft. Unfortunately, she didn't get to wear the twist out for very long because I had to restyle her hair for her birthday weekend but I will definitely be doing this again soon, maybe with another product or conditioner? We'll see. I think the key to this look was making the twists fairly small. I usually make her twists medium sized, which results in a more wavy look. Doing them small resulted in a more curly look.

12 comments :

  1. Awww I love it, I personally like the medium sized twist out it seems like it last a little longer with my baby girls hair. A is sooo cute and all that beautiful long hair you can't help but to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think I am going to go back to doing my twists with conditioners

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I just did my little one's hair in two strand twists using the same conditioner. It was my first time doing two strand twists throughout the entire hairstyle but I hope it comes out as nice as A's did. Happy birthday btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute. I can't wait to see Bday Hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's so adorable! this is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many twists did you do? Beautiful result!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too cute! I love the definition.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.