Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Walgreens

Photobucket

Ummm, yeah. We didn't need any of the above products. I blame BBC & CN ladies for this. They posted about the Organix sale, so I had to check it out. Of course you know once you go into a store, you leave with what you were looking for and then some. $25 for everything posted in the picture above. Not bad, Walgreens.

I guess I'll tell you about the sales now. :)

Organix Shampoo & Conditioner:
Buy one get one free. So, 2/$6.99

Samy's Curl Defining Creme:
Buy one get one free. So, 2/$6.49

27.3oz Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner:
$5.99

8 comments :

  1. LOL. I plan on hitting up Wal-Greens this weekend after the hubs gets paid. I still use the Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner as a leave-in on O. It's the only thing that keeps her hair so soft without weighing it down! I'll have to check out the clips. I plan on putting hair accessories in the girls' stocking for Christmas, so I've been stocking up everytime I go to the store. -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! And to think I just paid the equivalent of US$3.50 for the TWELVE OUNCE bottle of HEHH... It used to be almost $6, so I was thankful.

    I live in Jamaica...I guess it's the price I have to pay to enjoy the warmth of the tropics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul on products.

    What is BBC?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing that Organix line as well...almost bought the pomegranate and guava yesterday...please post on your blog when you do a product review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to go grab some of the Organix stuff to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BBC= babycenter.com

    @Angela, I love the Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and conditioner. I will def do a review in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Walgreens. I am always going there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Walgreens!!!! I want to go very soon though to check out the hair stash!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.