Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Adorable Heart Hair Style!

Alyse emailed me this beautiful heart style, I just had to share! :-) To see more amazing heart styles, check out our Facebook Page!

Alysa writes:
"Hello!  My name is Alyse. I have been following your blog for about a year now and today I just completed my first heart themed style on my 4 year old daughter, Davyne's, hair!  I'm excited about it and would like to post them to your page but I am not sure how to do that. Is that a possibility? Your blog is extremely helpful. Please keep doing what you do! Thanks"



6 comments:

  1. Cute! BTW Alyse is my daughter's middle name,luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvly Wud definetly try this style on my luvly customers.this is pure creativity.I luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.